Monday, January 17, 2011

If you haven't heard about Gracie...

If you haven't heard about Gracie - she's quite a little adventurer. I don't know if it is because she's not afraid of getting in trouble or if you can just chalk it up to her being 2, but she like to really get into stuff. Here's a little excerpt from our holiday letter to give you a better idea:



Gracie just turned 2. I have to recount one morning on my St George trip with the kids without Kira to give you a flavor for Grace. As I was packing up our stuff to leave the hotel room, Grace got into the yogurt and smeared it all over herself and the beds. I proceeded to put her in the bath and clean it up, but before I could get her diaper back on she had darted over to the nice hotel chair and left a surprise on it. While I was cleaning it up, she got hold of the processed cheese and threw pieces on the ground which Parker and Lanette tracked all over the hotel room floor. While I was scrubbing the cheese off the carpet, I heard a sound that made my skin crawl—yes the toilet. I ran to the bathroom to find Grace flushing the TV remote control down the toilet. At that point I cried out into the air “Kira where are you? Save me!” She is busy. She is a fireball, and she is sooo much fun.



Can you see in her eyes that I just caught her sneaking stuff out of my purse?



She had disappeared for a few minutes and I found her in my bathroom. She had managed to unzip my make-up bag and get out some cover-up, which she apparently thought was lipstick. haha! I love the look on her face. She knew she was in trouble, but I was asking her to smile for a picture - I think she was confused!

1 comment:

  1. You have been blogging up a storm! Love all the pictures and updates. What a fun, cute bunch of kiddos.

    ReplyDelete