Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nicklecade

Aaron and I used to love to go to the nicklecade when we were "younger". So when we spotted one in Ogden we decided it was time we introduced the idea to our kids. A couple weeks ago for Aaron's RDO (regular day off - every other Friday) we took the kids there and it was awesome. Parker and Lanette were fascinated with the idea of winning tickets and Gracie loved bouncing from car to ark to train while I pop in a nickle every minute or so. The kids had fun trying to learn how to play ski-ball and air hockey and I had the chance to show Aaron that I still have some game when it comes to hoops. :) We had so much fun and it is nice not to feel guilty - 'cause that little game only cost 5 cents! They got some loot with their tickets and the best part is that Parker still gets in free (until he turns 4)!






No comments:

Post a Comment