
I've discovered that it takes a lot of hard work to try and be like my mom. She's, um, quite a bit older than I am, but I'm pretty sure she still works harder than I do every day. One thing that she used to (and still does) do was make the most delicious homemade bread. It's one of those things that I'd like to pass on...you know filling my home with the smell of yummy bread. It has taken me a while to really get on board, but I got a special tutorial last year and I'd say I'm getting pretty successful at making bread. The kids love to put on their aprons and help with the measuring. This time I let them each have a little bit to roll out on their own. Lanette rolled hers into a heart, Parker wanted me to add butter, cinnamon and sugar to his and Grace promptly ate her doughy piece. I think it sums up their little personalities pretty well. :)

Usually when Lanette is getting ready for school the other two are running around in their PJ's still. (I believe that PJ's are a prefectly acceptable form of clothes day or night) On this day, however, I had to run some errands so they were are lookin' pretty adorable! Gracie has been in the habit of giving Parker and Nettie big hugs in the morning. As you can tell from the picture - she's a great hugger!
No comments:
Post a Comment