Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dynamic Duo

Parker and Gracie are quickly becoming a dynamic duo. In the last few weeks Parker has decided that Grace is old enough to be a fun little playmate. I'm sure he loves calling the shots (finally)! This was his own creation - he called a camp out. He had set up all the stuff for himself and for her...he's just sweet like that!


They love to take the padding off the rocking chair. I suppose we shouldn't let them, but it's pretty old and they sure have fun with it! A few days ago I found them with it laid out inside Gracie's closet with the closet door closed (no picture) they said they were having rest time.


Gracie is still learning the art of sharing, but I think Parker is starting to win her over. She even let him ride double with her!





No comments:

Post a Comment