One day she just started writing a song. We sing a lot as a family (and Aaron sings even more by himself :), but I was still surprised when she came up with this. She's made up lots of songs, but this was the first time she wanted to write it down. I thought it was so adorable!
Friday, January 14, 2011
A First for our Family..and some other stuff
On January 1st Lanette lost her first baby tooth! We were at a family party and she was super excited. It had been loose for about a week and when she bit into an oreo cookie it came right out. I'm such a wimp I started to get woozy because there was a little blood left in the area. Seriously, I had to get Aaron to help her swish it out so that I could go sit down. She was jumping up and down and it was super cute. No chance that she would believe in the real tooth fairy (which is okay with us) ever since her tooth started coming out she has been talking about how mommy and daddy are the tooth fairy. I honestly don't know who told her that - although she insists that Aaron told her (but he says he didn't). So we had to make an emergency stop on the way home from the party to get a dollar bill. I know that there will be many more teeth to come, but it was so fun to see her excitment and get yet another reminder that she is growing up.

One day she just started writing a song. We sing a lot as a family (and Aaron sings even more by himself :), but I was still surprised when she came up with this. She's made up lots of songs, but this was the first time she wanted to write it down. I thought it was so adorable!
It says: I love to read The Book of Mormon. I love to play with Parker.
One day she just started writing a song. We sing a lot as a family (and Aaron sings even more by himself :), but I was still surprised when she came up with this. She's made up lots of songs, but this was the first time she wanted to write it down. I thought it was so adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment