Sunday, March 18, 2012

A get away

I'm not really sure if you can call it a get away if you take all of your kids, but it sure was fun! We spent a few days at East Canyon. One of the days was sunny and warm and the other day was warm in the middle of the day and cold the rest of the time- crazy March weather! The first day we got to hang out with cousins at the park!









The next day we went for a longer walk - don't you just love the behind the binki smile?
Grace had an ouchie on her foot and sore toes...this was when she reached her limit.

I'm not sure if Parker is roaring or smiling...

Lanette loves her 30 dollar Toys R Us "American Girl doll". She wanted to bring it on the walk until about half way through...luckily I had my purse.

1 comment:

  1. Your kiddos are getting so big! Looks like you are having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete