followed up by this happy face - I couldn't stop laughing! Oh and when her bunny hood fell off she kept saying "where's my hat"
Friday, February 4, 2011
of all the cute things...
Aaron has been teaching Gracie how to make sad and happy faces. I didn't realize he had been teaching her so when she whipped out this sad face

followed up by this happy face - I couldn't stop laughing! Oh and when her bunny hood fell off she kept saying "where's my hat"
Currently Grace is kind of the Queen at doing things when you aren't watching. A lot of times that has crazy consequences (like toothpaste all over the floor or toilet paper all over the bathroom), but on this day she did just the right thing. I'd put the eggs in and then turned around for a minute, when I turned back around she'd gotten the fork out of the drawer and started stirring them up. She's quite the helper!
followed up by this happy face - I couldn't stop laughing! Oh and when her bunny hood fell off she kept saying "where's my hat"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment