The first weekend in February (I was 30 weeks) Aaron and I had an early V-day date (thanks to Vicki watching the kids) and we went to see the Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU museum of art and then to a BYU basketball game. It was Awesome!
We visited the Hill Airforce Museum with my parents who were in town for the weekend. This ejector seat was the highlight for the kids - I loved seeing an actual A-10 airplane (the kind Aaron works with).
The kids grab some (CLEAN) undies and become some sort of crazy super heroes!
I used this tutorial http://pukingpastilles.com/?p=57 to make them some sweet capes!
Monday, February 21, 2011
February - things we've been doing
Hop in a basket and beg for mommy to take a picture

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Lookin' good Kira! Our babies will only be around 2 weeks apart. We love the AF museum at Hill too. Very fun.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that Aaron works with A-10's. That is one cool plane!
ReplyDelete