Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Boy!



Parker is such a fun kid. He is a little partial to me and that means I have to change most of his diapers, but it also means that he loves to snuggle with me, give me hugs and kisses and tells me that he loves me. Lately he keeps telling me "Mommy, you are the best." Some of the things we love about Parker:
*He can fall asleep anywhere!
*He loves to play with Gracie
*He is so considerate -always thinking of others and helping them

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grow up your kids are! Your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog and would like to get some more info on the Masters HR Program at Utah State. I am applying this week and would love to hear your thoughts and opinions about the program and professors, etc.... I am also in Liz & Matt's ward right now in SLC, well until they leave for Chile.

    I would love to hear about your experience at Utah State, please email me at: marcshields14@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete