Grace has had cereal a few times, but this was her first shot at green beans!
She's discovered her toes! We had a little cake for her half birthday tres leches with strawberries on top - yummy! She's such a tiny little thing, but she is so much fun! She is really into the raspberry blowing mode and it cracks me up!!
Ok, I'll admit it. I starred your blog post about changing addresses and forgot to update your address. And then tonight I was weeding through starred posts and voila, your post about the new address. Here this whole time I've been wondering...where is Kira? I just sped read up on your life. Looks like you are having so much fun on your summer internship. I would have gone too! Fun...can't wait to read more. And this time not 2 months later. BTW, your hair looks great!
Ok, I'll admit it. I starred your blog post about changing addresses and forgot to update your address. And then tonight I was weeding through starred posts and voila, your post about the new address. Here this whole time I've been wondering...where is Kira? I just sped read up on your life. Looks like you are having so much fun on your summer internship. I would have gone too! Fun...can't wait to read more. And this time not 2 months later. BTW, your hair looks great!
ReplyDeleteSix months old already? I can't believe it. She's so cute and smiley!
ReplyDelete