Usually I'm notorious for killing plants, but when we were dying for spring to come and I spotted individually potted tulips I just couldn't resist. We had a window that enjoys plenty of sun and luckily the tulips grew! It was a blast for the kids to help water them and then watch as they bloomed. I guess the key to getting something to grow is buying a plant that is alread well on it's way to blooming and then your chances are greatly increased!
Oh, those are beautiful! (And I can't seem to get a plant to live, either - I may have to try this some time!) :)
ReplyDeleteWow. I'm impressed! Those are B E A Utiful. Love the new blog. Very cute. In fact, how did you get this "post a comment" page to be so cute. You already know more about it than I do and you're so new! Love you!
ReplyDelete