Sunday, December 11, 2011

Home, Sweet, Home

This post is for my mother who won't see our new house for awhile. Notice that in some pictures you can't see the floor - there is a good reason for that. Also, when Parker realized what I was doing he wanted to be in all of the pictures. Silly kid. :) Furniture and decorations/wall decor are pretty sparse...I think it will take us a few years to fill it up! The front looks different now, Aaron wasn't a big fan of the red wood chips so now there are flower beds in the front. We put some bulbs in so hopefully in the spring we will have some pretty flowers (instead of just dirt like it is now!). This next picture is of the awesome walk in pantry.
Here is the kitchen that door leads to the garage and the bay window makes it so there is room for a walkway and our table.
This is the view from the back. It needs a lot of work, but it looks cool. We are going to put the garden in the upper right corner by the two fences.


This is how the toy room (this is a den on the main floor) looks most of the time. I added the little vinyl stickers of different animals.



Lanette and Parker's bedroom!


Grace and Hazel's bedroom! (We get comments all the time about the awesomeness that is our homemade toddler size bunk bed. Love it! Thanks again!)

The laundry room is upstairs and small enough that it is easy to keep it clean! :)


This is the bonus room (it doesn't have a door) where we put our exercise stuff for now, but we will probably use it as a bedroom in the future.

This is our bedroom. The unsightly pile of craft/sewing stuff is only out because I want to have the kids help me with some homemade Christmas presents. They especially like to add stuffing to little animals! (This room is WAY too big...especially since our bedroom furniture consists of a bed and a night stand and that is it!)


This is our master bath/closet. It is pretty awesome.


The front room. Isn't that tree awesome? $35 at Wal-mart. It smells so good too! Oh, and no ornaments - per Aaron's request. I'm enjoying the fact that I don't have to pick up a billion ornaments every day!


This is a view of the front room from the front door.


This room is on the other side of the kitchen and we hope to put a big old table there in the future, but for now it is the only place where there is a cable for the TV...so I guess it is the TV room.



There you have it! Now you can picture where we live.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, yeah for pictures! I was wondering how you guys are doing in your new place. I love all the open space. I need to get your new address sometime. I have been updating my address book, and it's amazing at how many I've had to cross out because the people no longer live there.

    ReplyDelete