A few families in our neighborhood had a back to school party. It was such a blast!
One last picture with my parents before they left on their mission to Russia.
The kids pampering themselves with cucumber slices!
Lanette started 1st grade! It is crazy and she was nervous to be gone all day. She said, "but what if Hazel won't remember me?" She loves her new sister!
At the Bingham Coppermine. It is only $5 to get in and for some reason it seems to be a highlight during the summer. We went last summer too and the kids kept asking when we could go back!
Wow - I had no idea your mom and dad were on a mission. I'm obviously behind. :) How great! Where in Russia were they called?
ReplyDeleteAnd I love Lanette's comment about going to school - how sweet! She sounds like a very loving big sister. :)