Thursday, May 12, 2011

We made it - 1 month!






Hazel is already a month old and I can't believe it! She is such a little sweetie and I just can't wait to see her little personality start showing. She's starting to be more awake and alert and it is adorable. I'll never forget after Gracie was born feeling like I couldn't go anywhere alone with all 3 kids. It took quite a while before I was willing to venture out with 3 kids under the age of 4. My Dad has always said that you are never as busy as you are when you have 3 kids. So far I'd say that is true for us. It is like once we figured out how to handle having 3 kids adding another one seems like a breeze. :) I'm sure it helps that Hazel seems to take after Parker and has a pretty easy going temperament! She still wakes up at least twice a night so I'm wishing for more sleep, but I've reached that stage where I'm getting used to being exhausted all the time so I'm feeling okay! Here are a few cute pictures of her from the last few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment