Season's Greetings,
This year we fell a little short of our family goals to conquer a city and/or obtain world peace. I guess there is always next year. We did manage to survive a grueling year in school living on-campus in Logan and spending the summer in Iowa for my Human Resources internship with Monsanto.
I (Aaron) graduated from Utah State’s full-time Masters of Science in Human Resources a couple weeks ago. After a bout of insanity, I decided to get another masters degree (an MBA), that I have been doing concurrently with the HR degree despite wise council that “no man can serve two masters.” Hopefully, the combination of these degrees will help me land a job when I finish in June. If anyone knows of any HR jobs or needs an HR guy, I will be on the market.
Kira is ultra busy as the primary caregiver of four dependents (Lanette, Parker, Grace, and Daddy). She enjoys blogging, sewing, cooking, scrapbooking, and reading. She tolerates cleaning, changing diapers, and managing finances that don’t exist. (The bills definitely exist- just not the income)
Lanette (almost 5) loves her preschool, her ballet class, dressing up like a princess, and making Gracie smile. Daddy is teaching her to read. She is extremely affectionate and tender-hearted always providing lots of hugs and kisses to all of us.
Parker (almost 3) is his mom’s buddy when Lanette is at preschool. Having two sisters he has evolved into a tease knowing what buttons to push to make them screech. He is also addicted to treats. “I’m hungry” he claims, so we offer him an orange or some other appropriate snack, and he always responds, “No, I want something tasty.”
Grace or Gracie as she known in some circles (just turned 1) smiles more than both our babies combined. The room lights up when she smiles. Her raccoon-like behavior has begun. The other day we found her with a whole rotten red pepper in her mouth from the garbage. It’s amazing how monitoring standards slip the more kids you have.
We hope you all have a happy Christmas and a merry New Year.
Love,
Aaron, Kira, Lanette, Parker, and Grace Lambert

We can relate on the raccoon-like behavior (and the monitoring standards for the third child). It seems Kathryn's favorite "toy" is the garbage can! Ugh.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and good luck on the last bit of your MBA! And I loved your blurb about Kira - I can relate to that, too. :)