We had a great Halloween weekend. It is fun to have kids that are old enough to really enjoy and look forward to dressing up and getting candy! (But still young enough not to notice when we swipe some of their best candy)

Aaron as Wolverine...watch out Hugh Jackman there is a new wolf in town!

The ward party. Aaron went as superman's dad (he actually knows the guys name, but I don't so we'll just call him Super dad!)

If you are thinking this feels like a total cop out on my part you are totally right! :)

I'm not really sure if Superman himself could be cuter than this!

I'm not sure, but I think Ariel is making a fish face! Thanks to my sis-in-law for the costume!
Kira! Your kids are so cute. Looks like a fun halloween.
ReplyDeleteSoooo adorable!! And good work on Aaron! Impressive. We can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete