We didn't really expect to have so much fun this summer, to meet such great people and to be so sad to leave them. Goodbye Muscatine & friends!!! We'll never forget you!
Oh, its so hard to say goodbye! Your post made me sad. I've thought a lot about leaving people behind...and it's tough. Although, blogs do help out! :)
Stumbled upon your blog when you posted a comment on Amy's "Clove Connection". It was fun to scrool through these pics and remember those summer days. I love the one with all the babies! I hope you guys are doing well. We're all trying to dodge the flu here. Take care, say "hi" to the fam.
Oh, its so hard to say goodbye! Your post made me sad. I've thought a lot about leaving people behind...and it's tough. Although, blogs do help out! :)
ReplyDeletewe miss you guys!!!! I saw someone in Fareway the other day and for a second I thought it was you :(
ReplyDeleteHope the drive back to UT went well.
Stumbled upon your blog when you posted a comment on Amy's "Clove Connection". It was fun to scrool through these pics and remember those summer days. I love the one with all the babies! I hope you guys are doing well. We're all trying to dodge the flu here. Take care, say "hi" to the fam.
ReplyDelete