Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Parker a.k.a. The ice cream man


We found this little burger joint here in Muscatine called Tee's and it has the BEST soft serve ice cream! Even better than Jeb's in Weiser - because instead of just chocolate and vanilla it has 20+ flavors! German chocolate, Lime, coconut, watermelon, pistachio...and these are just the ones we have tried! mmm..

This little guy just keeps getting more and more adorable. He is in an interesting phase where he's on and off with his naps. Unfortunately when he doesn't get his nap sometimes he just crashes wherever...kind of like this!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm. I've obviously missed a lot of goings on in the Lambert's Life in the sticks of Iowa. I want to come and eat some of that ice cream. You guys look like you are really enjoying yourselves out there. You're gettin out and learning your surroundings. I think it's AWESOME! I wish that I could come and visit. Derrel's rural rotation is from this coming Tues until July 24th. He will live there during the week and come home on the weekends. It'll be rough but probably good for us since we've seen eachother SOOO much the last 8 months. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete