Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Cutie Pie!

Grace continues to be such a happy sweet baby. She makes all of us smile. It is amazing that such a tiny little thing can bring such joy into our family. She's 5 months old now and she is starting to laugh and will occasionally roll over. I think she would roll over more, but every time I lay her on her back she does little V- ups. She has some seriously strong tummy muscles!

2 comments:

  1. I love your picture of her little V-ups. I always hear of babies who are "off the charts" (including our little girl) because they are so big for their age. It is fun to hear of just the opposite. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you guys there? I tried to call you tonight but you didn't answer. Call me! I want to talk at you! Sure love you guys!! Good luck to Aaron when he starts!

    ReplyDelete