Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mississippi Mist



Muscatine sits on the banks of the Mississippi river. Right next to the river is an awesome park with a play ground and a huge water fountain labeled "mississippi mist" where tons of kids in clothes and swimmin' suits are running around like crazy! Lanette ran right in and had a blast, but Parker was pretty freaked out - he just sat on the side and had an otter pop. It was so beautiful. You gotta love the Mississippi (I have to sing the song everytime I want to spell that word) river! I'm so excited to get to enjoy it for 3 months!

Lanette is so full of life!

Handsome Parker -


Lanette dragging Parker into the water...he was not happy to say the least!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! We have some spray parks around here that I need to get Lilly to soon--I haven't taken her to one yet, and I'm excited to see how she reacts.

    ReplyDelete